Remember CODXP? It took place the other year, not long before the launch of Modern Warfare 3 and it featured a $1 million prize pool, as well as some of the best competitive Call of Duty teams from around the world.
Well, it’s happening again. This April the four-man teams from around the world will battle it out in Hollywood for this mind boggling prize. Full details on how to quality by area can be found below.
United States: Call of Duty: Black Ops II World League – Champions Series – Season 3 (February) – Xbox 360
- The top 8 eligible teams in the Champions Series, Master Division on Xbox 360 will qualify for the Call of Duty Championship
- You must play as a team of 4
- All 4 members of your team must be registered on Call of Duty ELITE
- Winners will be contacted following the completion of Season 3
- See official rules for more details
North America: North American Finals – MLG Winter Championship – Dallas, TX – March 15-17
- The top 8 teams from the MLG Winter Championship will advance to the Call of Duty Championship
- Visit MLG for more information on how to participate
Europe: European Finals by ESL – Cologne, Germany – March 16-17
- The top 8 teams from the European Finals will advance to the Call of Duty Championship
- Visit ESL for more information on how to participate
Other Regions including Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Details Coming Soon!
If you think you’ve got what it takes to win your regions spots, head on over to the CODXP website for even more details. Good luck! You’ll need it.